Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sub Class Raids

Go down 
+12
1nsane
Eef
PeerGynt
Admin
ilikegame
munte
nonos
GreenField
Peanut
Altair
Saint 77
Anti
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Anti
Keltir
Keltir
Anti

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:46 am

Magenta (Doomcryer 77) requires Cabrio and the 3 ToI Bosses.

Im in no rush , but if others are needing to sub, post, and we'll arange a time and a group.

I expect Magenta to be level 78 in a day or 2 so will get Chant of Victory and Gate Chant to make the transportation easier.
(Also married to a 79 Dominator, so buffs for the raids are pretty much taken care of between them)
Back to top Go down
Saint 77
Keltir
Keltir
Saint 77

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 2:12 pm

I dont know if others players propose that, but my opinion is that: the sub quest to be deleted Smile.
For me is very dificult to make subs for my chars with this ugly q that involves others players. Just an opinion, maibe others player feel the same ... maibe not...
Back to top Go down
Altair
Elpy
Elpy

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:41 am

We dont have GM shops, we dont have GM buffers, we dont have GM Teleporters. What we do have is a server providing a true Lineage experience without the 'grind'.

The Subclass quest chain is an epic quest , also the RBs are playing an important part in L2 gameplay so , disableing the sub Q is a no-go!
Back to top Go down
Peanut
Keltir
Keltir
Peanut

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:30 am

no way!!!dont disable the quest! makes the game less boring Smile
Back to top Go down
http://peanutzzz.mybrute.com
GreenField
Orc
Orc
GreenField

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:01 am

Altrough the quest was a bit long, I gotta admit that I had fun, my opinion: Keep it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nonos
Elpy
Elpy

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:24 am

my opinion: Keep it! Wink
Back to top Go down
munte
Elpy
Elpy
munte

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 am

delete it
Back to top Go down
ilikegame
Orc
Orc
ilikegame

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:28 am

dunno why you guys dont like subclass quest
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Sorry to you guys that dont like it, but I really think that this really is one of those quests that everyone should do. Why - because you cant do it by yourself you need assistance so you need someone to help you and therefore you will probably need to help someone else - it really is a good method for getting to know other chars

Zak
Back to top Go down
https://l2worlduk.forumotion.com
PeerGynt
Orc
Orc
PeerGynt

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Poe & Crow   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 8:57 am

Hello everyone , please keep in mind that 2 Nukers need the sub Raids we can have our own rechargers for the raid +BD and full buffs(except prophecies) so we could be of some important firepower on the raids
As you all know this quest cannot be fullfilled by 2 people only , so we ask for any ppl that would be kind enough to help us and of course we would happily help to any other raid in return
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Anti
Keltir
Keltir
Anti

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:44 am

PeerGynt wrote:
Hello everyone , please keep in mind that 2 Nukers need the sub Raids we can have our own rechargers for the raid +BD and full buffs(except prophecies) so we could be of some important firepower on the raids
As you all know this quest cannot be fullfilled by 2 people only , so we ask for any ppl that would be kind enough to help us and of course we would happily help to any other raid in return

I'd be happy to help.
I can play Anti as 76 spellsinger for cabrio and 79 necro for the rest, and frankenfurter as 78 bishop for cabrio, 79 elven elder for the rest.
(will need a lower healer for cabrio as the minions at cabrio are one level below frankies raid curse range)

If needed I can provide buffs with magenta 79 Doomcryer and ashnak 79 dominator, between them they cover pretty much all bufs except concentration and resist shock, and provide the prophecy chant of victory, and gatechant to make transportation easier.
(if bari's on im sure he'll replace magenta, making things easier for me)

Can also place a summoner at each of the 2 harder to get to bosses beforehand if needed to ease transport.
Back to top Go down
Eef
Orc
Orc
Eef

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:28 am

Would you ever need a tank Peer, (or others for that matter) i am willing to help out.
I got help for my subclass from others too, really cool Cool

(just make an appointment with my secretary Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
1nsane
Orc
Orc
1nsane

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:43 am

Got a more than capable tank for cabrio and barakiel. Buffs/dances/songs/summons best there is.

For toi raids our clan love doing them, so join in the fun with us.
Back to top Go down
PeerGynt
Orc
Orc
PeerGynt

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:11 am

up untill now we managed to get cabrio and toi 3 raids (thanx to Anti , Sandcastle , Eef , Riverdancer and other ppl that helped) but still missing TOI 8 & 11
Raid Q items , i would be more than greatfull if the next time that someone raids those two could inform me in-game so i could come and talk to that box or participate on the Boss kill too (we could provide POW/dances/songs if needed)
Back to top Go down
gunsmith
Elpy
Elpy
gunsmith

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:08 am

hi level 75 destroyer'grom needs help with subclass quests,first cabrio and then other bosses,im still greenhorn and i dont know much about lineage so please be patient with me Surprised, also i have to work alot so im not so active player,i have my own quild and i dont have any guildmates,if any guild wants to help me to reach my goal i would be happy:).grom-crimes-zion.ingame,happy to help you back.
Back to top Go down
PeerGynt
Orc
Orc
PeerGynt

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:47 am

would willingly help , if u still need it . i am Poe in game pm me or mail me if u wish mate
Back to top Go down
Anti
Keltir
Keltir
Anti

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:48 am

gunsmith wrote:
hi level 75 destroyer'grom needs help with subclass quests,first cabrio and then other bosses,im still greenhorn and i dont know much about lineage so please be patient with me Surprised, also i have to work alot so im not so active player,i have my own quild and i dont have any guildmates,if any guild wants to help me to reach my goal i would be happy:).grom-crimes-zion.ingame,happy to help you back.

I'd be happy to help also. we just need to grab Bari, Lavitz or Vendar to tank, and we already have a full team for you Smile (including summoners placed at the bosses)

You said your a bit unfamiliar with the game, so Ill quickly go over the procedure for the subbing raids (if you already know, take no offence please)

1) go see blacksmit reorin just outside oren (map> world info > quests > fates whisper to get him marked by a red flag on your map)

2) we kill cabrio, and you talk to the chest he drops

3) you talk to reorin again

4) we kill the other 3 bosses, each drop a chest you have to talk to

5) back to reorin for the non boss bits of the quest.

If you already know all that, sorry, but better to said than forgotton Smile
Back to top Go down
gunsmith
Elpy
Elpy
gunsmith

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 am

thx alot guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mentor
Elpy
Elpy
mentor

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Count me in if u need more ppl...
Back to top Go down
Kimahri123
Orc
Orc
Kimahri123

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

You can always count on your neighborhood friendly Slappy! I promise I won't stalk you I already have enough people I stalk which I won't name...*cough* Anti *cough*
Back to top Go down
river
Orc
Orc

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids    Sub Class Raids Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi guys our clan is allways willing to help do sub class rb just ask im usually in game on riverdancer or goktu, or ask anti and he can message me.

cheers Bari (aka riverdancer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sub Class Raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub Class Raids   Sub Class Raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub Class Raids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WE HAVE MOVED http://www.l2worlduk.co.uk :: Raid Quests-
Jump to: