Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working Pailaka Part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alabamapj
GM
GM
alabamapj

Working Pailaka Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Working Pailaka Part 2   Working Pailaka Part 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 pm

OK fellow peeps, We will be sending Zak the next Pailaka Quest. I need some help as I really dont know what I am doing but all the pieces do work. Some of the more knowlegable of you can tell me what needs to be changed. Verify quest reward ,drops or whatever. ENJOY and remember L2WORLDUK has the BEST ADMIN/GM's/DEV/and PLAYERS in L2J.

PS Part 3 following shortly Smile

NEXT UP "The Bounty Hunter" system...it will have a "feature" no matter whos name you type in to put the bounty on,,,it will always say "Bounty for SLAPPY ...

v/r
pj
Back to top Go down
alabamapj
GM
GM
alabamapj

Working Pailaka Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Fixes   Working Pailaka Part 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Thanks to some great testing and reporting I have sent Zak some fixes for this quest. After loading the PowderKegs should work correctly. Also you will be able to summon the Tigress. Try to fix some more that was reported. Updates to follow.

v/r
pj
Back to top Go down

Working Pailaka Part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: WE HAVE MOVED http://www.l2worlduk.co.uk :: Announcements-
Jump to: