Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Similar topics

L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade

Go down 
+12
Zachary5391
1nsane
Saphiryon
Mohican
ilikegame
Ahile
munte
Anti
GreenField
Peanut
river
Admin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:27 am

L2WorldUK will be offline for maintenance from 10:30 for a number of hours.

The downtime will include the addition of two dual processor servers to spread the server load processing requirement. This should lead to a reduction in any lag (if you get it) and an overall improvement in responsiveness. On top of this I will be updating the build to the latest state including a large number of fixes. Alabamapj will be posting a list of all the fixes in due course.

Kind Regards

Zak
Back to top Go down
https://l2worlduk.forumotion.com
river
Orc
Orc

PostSubject: server upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:43 am

Just wanted to say thank you to you for upgrading the server giving us all a chance at a much more enjoyable gaming experience. I know upgrades arent cheap.

I also wish to say thanks to alabamapj for all his efforts,

Thanks guys .

riverdancer
Back to top Go down
Peanut
Keltir
Keltir
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:07 am

thank you.it is very relieving for players to know that they're playing in a server where efforts are made everyday to improve game experience.u have shown it once again thru this update,hopefully all sorts out fine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://peanutzzz.mybrute.com
river
Orc
Orc

PostSubject: server upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 am

Just wanted to say thank you to you for upgrading the server giving us all a chance at a much more enjoyable gaming experience. I know upgrades arent cheap.

Thanks guys .

riverdancer
Back to top Go down
GreenField
Orc
Orc
GreenField

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:32 am

Great to see an admin who really cares about the server players. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anti
Keltir
Keltir
Anti

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am

Indeed. I think I truly speak for the entire server when I say we really really appreciate the time and effort you and others put in to providing L2WorldUK to us, not to mention the financial outlay.

TYVM.

Anyone who dose not appreciate this should send their name to to Clinkz or Ahile for the short sharp shock phase of the end user attitude readjustment program.
Back to top Go down
munte
Elpy
Elpy
munte

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:03 am

good work gm. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ahile
Elpy
Elpy
Ahile

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:25 am

yup, thank u for the effort.

i hope for an alternative 1x c4 soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ilikegame
Orc
Orc
ilikegame

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:30 am

thx a lot zak
lookin' 4ward to it coming up :>
Back to top Go down
Peanut
Keltir
Keltir
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 am

should we start updating ?
Back to top Go down
river
Orc
Orc

PostSubject: server upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:36 am

Thanks guys .

riverdancer
Back to top Go down
Peanut
Keltir
Keltir
Peanut

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:38 am

lol river wtf are u a bot?i know u appreciate the update,but dude its the 3rd time u post the same s... oops Embarassed
Back to top Go down
river
Orc
Orc

PostSubject: re multiple replies   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:39 am

Hiya im very sorry for the multiple replies to your post zak my comp went nuts and wasent showing the post so i re wrote it.

And you guessed it 2 mins later 3 posts, sorry about that. affraid
Back to top Go down
river
Orc
Orc

PostSubject: re bot   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 am

dude me a bot are you nucking futs Cool lol no my comp had a spastic attack im running scans atm to see if i got any unwanteds, (trojons or viruses) its doing some wierd crap atm but only on ie.

Meh what ya get for using microshaft products geek
Back to top Go down
Mohican
Keltir
Keltir
Mohican

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:45 am

NO CLIENT UPDATES NEEDED .... and so far as it looks we dont need an IP update in the Host file either.

Regards Mohi
Back to top Go down
munte
Elpy
Elpy
munte

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:54 am

Ahile wrote:
yup, thank u for the effort.

i hope for an alternative 1x c4 soon Very Happy

lol c4 sounds nice 1x not No
Back to top Go down
Ahile
Elpy
Elpy
Ahile

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 am

come oooooon, it sounds great!

i would love to see Azunda in devotion set for 3-4 months Smile)
Back to top Go down
ilikegame
Orc
Orc
ilikegame

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:55 am

devotion set lol Smile)))
Back to top Go down
munte
Elpy
Elpy
munte

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:19 am

lol just announce when serv on,it seems online on hopzone but getting gg error.
Back to top Go down
Mohican
Keltir
Keltir
Mohican

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:29 am

our GG server is not running at the moment - some ppl can log on the server - its seems they deactivated GG somehow ...

we are working on it to bring it up again
Back to top Go down
Saphiryon
Keltir
Keltir
Saphiryon

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:52 am

This is good news indeed...in addition to thank Zak for not punishing me to hard and for all of his efforts to keep the sever going i have spoken to some more of my l2 friends to join this sever...i hope the community won't mind more l2 players (old and new) Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 pm

As you have noted the server is up and running - however work continues on the gameguard server. I will do my best to get this up and running this evening

Kind Regards to all

Zak
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:32 pm

whatever you do - please dont update your client yet please since it may take you to the next chronicle
this will mean you wont be able to log in until I update the server (in a few weeks)

Regards

Zak
Back to top Go down
Anti
Keltir
Keltir
Anti

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:40 pm

If you are getting GameGuard Errors

Till Zak fixes the gg thing , there is a gg fix for the client side in a post at https://l2worlduk.forumotion.com/connection-problems-f14/game-guard-killer-t193.htm

It got me back in, and hopefully should help others.
Back to top Go down
1nsane
Orc
Orc
1nsane

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:53 am

Any idea of timescale for when server with database will be back up and running. Starting to miss logging in and checking info on it Sad(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade   L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

L2WorldUK - Major Upgrade
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next